About vaginal discharge ?
Vaginal discharge is a fluidic or semisolid substance that flows out from vaginal opening. Most of the women facing vaginal discharge problem , and a small amount of vaginal discharge is a good sign or reflection of the body’s normal cleansing process. The amount and type may varies to different vaginal discharge from women and with the woman’s menstrual cycle. vaginal discharge may change as an abnormal odor or color or increase in amount, or the presence of vaginal white discharge cause irritation or other uncomfortable symptoms.
Yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis and trichomoniasis that can cause changes in your vaginal .
- White, cottage cheese-like discharge
- Swelling and pain around the vulva
- Intense itching
- Painful sexual intercourse
- A white, gray or yellowish vaginal discharge
- A fishy odor that is strongest after sex or after washing with soap
- Itching or burning
- Slight redness and swelling of the vagina or vulva
- A watery, yellowish or greenish bubbly discharge
- An unpleasant odor
- Pain and itching when urinating
- Most apparent after your period
Following are the different white discharge cause, they are
- Use of steroid and Antibiotic
- Using of Contraceptive pills
- Cervical cancer
- Bacterial infection transformed trough multiple sexual partners
- Sexual infections
- Using fragrant soaps or lotions
- Pelvic provocative disease (PID)
- Unprotected sex
- Vaginal weaken
Benefits of ayurvedic treatment of vaginal discharge
- Feel the difference from the first day of using this medicine.
- Get rid of your pain, itching and burning like never before.
- It may stops discharging.
- By the use of this ayurvedic treatment, you will get amazing relief in just fews days.
What is the solution for it ?
Ayurvedic Treatment for White discharge that are useful in curing from these disease. RajHerbals provide herbal medicine and product for hemorrhoids or piles . Top tips on how to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally is with the help of herbal medicine. Many people since the dawn of time have turned again and again to herbalism for the treatment and prevention of various ailments as well as for the promotion of overall health and wellbeing. This is not only because many herbs are effective but also because they don’t have no side effects.