What is a hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoid may be explained as clumps of veins / vessel / artillery in the lower portion of body rectum or anal . Hemorrhoidal veins are found in the rectum area, which are located just above the Anal. Sometime Hemorrhoid veins are swell due to enlargement of veins and their wall become stretched, thin, and irritated by passing stool.
Hemorrhoid may be mainly classified in two categories, they are
Following are the symptoms of hemorrhoids / piles
- Painless bleeding during bowel movements — you might notice small amounts of bright red blood on your toilet tissue or in the toilet bowl
- Itching or irritation in your anal region
- Pain or discomfort
- Swelling around your anus
- A lump near your anus, which may be sensitive or painful
- Leakage of feces
Are Yours Internal or External?
Internal hemorrhoids lie far enough inside the rectum that you can’t see or feel them. They don’t usually hurt because there are few pain-sensing nerves in the rectum. Bleeding may be the only sign they’re there.
Sometimes internal hemorrhoids “prolapse,” or enlarge and protrude outside the anal sphincter. When this happens, you may be able to see or feel them as moist, pink pads of skin that are pinker than the surrounding area. Prolapsed hemorrhoids may hurt because the anus is dense with pain-sensing nerves. They usually go back into the rectum on their own. If they don’t, they can often be gently pushed back into place.
External hemorrhoids lie within the anus. They’re usually painful. If they move, or prolapse, to the outside (usually when you have a bowel movement), you can see and feel it.
Blood clots sometimes form within prolapsed external hemorrhoids, causing a very painful condition called a thrombosis. If that happens, the hemorrhoid can turn purple or blue, and could possibly bleed. Despite its appearance, it’s usually not serious, apart from the pain. It will go away in a couple of weeks. Your doctor can remove it if the pain is unbearable.
You should get any anal bleeding and pain checked by a doctor to make sure it’s not a more serious condition. Hemorrhoids are the No. 1 cause of this type of bleeding and are rarely dangerous, but you should find out for sure.
Curiosity about disease
Yes I guess there is lot of question striking in your mind such as “ What is hemorrhoid ? “ “How do I know if I need surgery?” “If I do, what are my options?” “What kind of doctor should I see?” “What are the risks?” “What should I expect before, during, and after surgery?” “Will surgery stop hemorrhoids from coming back?” “how to get rid of white spot “and when you tried home remedies himself but as a result you don’t get much relief from disease so we are providing a ayurvedic solution that will surely help you in curing from bawaseer .
In general, piles are not serious disorder and Person suffering from hemorrhoids may notice ,the following symptoms:
- They can feel a hard lump around the anus. This lump actually consists of coagulated blood and can be very painful in piles / bawasir/ hemorrhoids.
- A feeling that the bowels are not empty even after going to the toilet.
- Fresh bleeding after bowel movement.
- Discharging mucous while passing stool.
- Pain in the rectum and anus while passing stool.
- The anus area may look red and feel like being sore.
- Less hungry.
- Gastric problem.
- Facial swelling.
If you have found any symptoms of hemorrhoid in your body. You don’t need to worry about piles disease because there is many treatment center, medicine , medical surgery are available in india that may help you in curing from disease.
Benefits of ayurvedic treatment of hemorrhoids
- Feel the difference from the first day of using this medicine.
- Get rid of your pain, itching and burning like never before.
- It completely stops bleeding.
- By the use of this ayurvedic treatment, you will get amazing relief in just few days.
- People who have severe condition piles or piles older than a year may need to use it longer for permanent cure.
providing herbal medicine and product for hemorrhoids or piles . Top tips on how to get rid of hemorrhoids naturally is with the help of herbal medicine. Many people since the dawn of time have turned again and again to herbalism for the treatment and prevention of various ailments as well as for the promotion of overall health and wellbeing. This is not only because many herbs are effective but also because they don’t have no side effects.